Live Broadcast over HT-TV Channel 191
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014 - 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. - 2014 Primary Election
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014 - 2:30 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting - Cancelled - Meeting re-scheduled to Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:30 p.m. due to the Primary Election
- Thursday, August 7, 2014 - 2:30 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting - Meeting re-scheduled from Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:30 p.m. due to the Primary Election
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Zoning Board of Appeals - Regular Meeting - View proposed Agenda and Info Packet
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Planning Commission - Regular Meeting
- Monday, August 25, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Flood Prevention Committee - Regular Meeting
- August 28 - September 2, 2014 - The Moving Wall at Bennett Park
|PLANNING AND ZONING DEPARTMENT |
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please note that the Planning and Zoning Department has changed its hours of operation:
*Planning and Zoning Administrator available by appointments only. Zoning Coordinator available for questions, plan submittals and plan pickup.
- Monday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only
"MEET THE CANDIDATES" FORUM VIEWING NOW AVAILABLE
Videos of the July 8th PPHH Chamber of Commerce "Meet The Candidates" Forum can now be viewed two ways:
2014 PRIMARY ELECTION
TUESDAY, AUGUST 5TH
The Primary Election is scheduled for Tuesday, August 5, 2014. Polls open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. For personalized info on your polling location and ballot, visit Michigan.gov/vote.
More questions? Need an absent voter ballot? Contact the Clerk's office at 810-231-1000 Ext. 208 during regular business hours.
Coming to Bennett Park August 28th - September 1st. More...
Use Potassium In Your Water Softener
sodium chloride effluent levels need to be reduced
in Hamburg Township for homes on the sewer system to bring levels in accordance
with MDNRE requirements. Everyone's help is
needed to achieve this critical goal. Learn
No. 82 - Questions and Answers
Help Available 24/7/365