Live Broadcast over HT-TV Channel 191
- Monday, September 22, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Flood Prevention Committee - Regular Meeting
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 6:00 p.m. - Candidates Forum Sponsored by PPHH Chamber of Commerce
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 - 2:30 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Zoning Board of Appeals - Regular Meeting
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Planning Commission - Regular Meeting
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting
M-36 RESURFACING PROJECT BEGINS OCTOBER 1ST THROUGH NOVEMBER 15TH
M-36 between US-23 and Pinckney is scheduled to be resurfaced beginning October 1st. with a completion date of November 15th. Construction will begin at US-23 and progress west to Pinckney. View work details here.
NEW SUBSTANCE ABUSE ORDINANCE
At its meeting on August 19, 2014, the Hamburg Township Board of Trustees adopted a new Substance Abuse Ordinance. The ordinance was published August 24, 2014 and becomes effective September 23, 2014. View Ordinance.
FIRE DEPARTMENT: JOB OPENINGS FOR PAID ON-CALL FIREFIGHTERS AVAILABLE
The Hamburg Township Fire Department is accepting applications for paid on-call firefighters.
|PLANNING AND ZONING DEPARTMENT |
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please note that the Planning and Zoning Department has changed its hours of operation:
- Monday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only
*Planning and Zoning Administrator available by appointments only. Zoning Coordinator available for questions, plan submittals and plan pickup.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - PART TIME PERMIT TECHNICIAN/CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
Hamburg Township Planning and Zoning Department is seeking a Part Time Permit Technician/Code Enforcement
Officer to work out of the Township Offices at 10405 Merrill Road, Whitmore Lake, MI. Deadline for application submittal is October 1, 2014. View Job Posting/Application for Employment.
|SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH |
ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL IN THE VILLAGE OF HAMBURG
The Fall Festival takes place In the Village of Hamburg from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. More...
Coming Saturday, September 27th
| 2014 FALL YARD WASTE BURNING SEASON BEGINS OCTOBER 1ST|
The 2014 Fall Yard Waste Burning Season begins Wednesday, Octob er 1st and ends Friday, November 28th.
Questions? Contact the Fire Department at 810-222-1100.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11TH
HAMBURG COMMUNITY FINE ART FAIR AT HAMBURG LIBRARY
This juried fine art fair is sponsored by Hamburg Township Library at the Library on Saturday, October 11th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Artists/Vendors application deadline is September 30th. Open to the public - free admission. More
| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18TH|
FIRE DEPARTMENT OPEN HOUSE
AT STATION 12
The Fire Department is hosting an Open House on Saturday, October 18th from 10 am to 3 pm. View flyer.
Use Potassium In Your Water Softener
sodium chloride effluent levels need to be reduced
in Hamburg Township for homes on the sewer system to bring levels in accordance
with MDNRE requirements. Everyone's help is
needed to achieve this critical goal. Learn
No. 82 - Questions and Answers
Help Available 24/7/365