Live Broadcast over HT-TV Channels 99/993
- Friday, April 11, 2014 - 1:00 p.m. - Hamburg Fire Department Tests Weather Sirens - View Press Release
- Monday, April 14, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. - Hamburg Township Election Committee Meeting
- Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:00 a.m. - Hamburg Township Election Commission - Public Accuracy Test for May 6, 2014 Special Election
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:00 p.m. - Hamburg Township Board of Trustees - Regular Meeting - View proposed Agenda and Info Packet
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. - Livingston Community Water Authority Meeting at Green Oak Charter Twp. Hall - View proposed Agenda and Info Packet
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Planning Commission - Regular Meeting - Cancelled
- Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 7:00 p.m. - Road Focus Group Meeting - View documents and video
NOTE: WE'RE MOVING!! On Tuesday, May 6, 2014, Charter Communications Cable TV Network will be relocating the signal feed for Channels 99 and 993 to Channel 191 as part of its conversion from analog to digital transmissions. Channel 191 will still be Hamburg Township Television.
|WEATHER SIREN TESTING |
FRIDAY, APRIL 11TH - 1:00 P.M.
The Hamburg Township Fire Department is conducting a test of the weather siren warning system on Friday, April 11th at 1:00 p.m. More...
|SPRING YARD WASTE BURNING PERIOD
The 2014 Spring Yard Waste Burning Period began April 1st, and ends May 31st. For more information, view Ordinance 40-E, the "Outdoor Burning Ordinance," here. Still have questions? Contact the Fire Department at 810-222-1100.
|MAY 6, 2014 ELECTION FOR ELECTORS OF PINCKNEY COMMUNITY SCHOOLS DISTRICT|
Hamburg Precincts 2 - 8 (in the Pinckney Community Schools District) will vote Tuesday, May 6, 2014 on a millage election. This is the only election for Hamburg voters this spring. Learn More...
Use Potassium In Your Water Softener
sodium chloride effluent levels need to be reduced
in Hamburg Township for homes on the sewer system to bring levels in accordance
with MDNRE requirements. Everyone's help is
needed to achieve this critical goal. Learn
No. 82 - Questions and Answers
Help Available 24/7/365