- Regency Village - Open Space PUD Special Public Hearing before Planning Commission on 07/11/2017 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Crossings at Lakelands Trail
The Hamburg Township Planning & Zoning Administration is responsible for the administration and enforcement of the township's Zoning Ordinances.
The Hamburg Township Planning and Zoning Administration processes applications for Site Plans, Zoning Board of Appeals, Land Divisions/Lot Splits, Addresses and Land Use Permits. We also provide information regarding flood plains.
If you have any questions for the Planning and Zoning Department please feel free to e-mail the Planning and Zoning Administrator, Amy Steffens, AICP, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your questions when we return to the office. If you would like you can also call and leave a message at 1-810-222-1156 or you may visit the office once we return.
- Monday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
The Planning & Zoning Administrator is Amy Steffens and the Zoning Coordinator is Mike Beck. The Code Enforcement Officer is Genal Pratt. Feel free to e-mail or call -- we will be happy to assist you!
Updated June 28, 2017