The Planning Commission and the Township Board conduct site walks of land parcels for proposed commercial projects and subdivisions as a part of the site plan approval process.
Site walks can be scheduled through the Planning and Zoning Administration office.
Zoning Department Office Hours:
- Monday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 5 pm
Planning and Zoning Administrator available by appointments only 2-3 days per week.
The Zoning Coordinator is Brittany Stein, (Office hours: Daily 8a-5p).
Zoning Coordinator available for any questions, plan submittals and plan pickup.
Updated August 2, 2018