NOTE: FAILURE TO RECEIVE A UTILITY BILL OR A PROPERTY TAX BILL DOES NOT RELEASE THE PROPERTY OWNER FROM PAYING THE BILL, NOR FOR ANY PENALTIES OR INTEREST CHARGED FOR DELINQUENCIES. THE TREASURER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDELIVERED UTILITY OR TAX BILLS OR WRONG PARCEL DESCRIPTIONS.
Credit Card Payments For Utility Bills
Pay Your Water And Sewer Bills By Credit or Debit Card
Convenience, Flexibility and Rewards
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility and rewards of credit card payments for water and sewer bills. In cooperation with Hamburg Township, Official Payments Corporation offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay water and sewer bills by telephone or directly over the Internet.
Proven Safe and Reliable
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations.
In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction.
Please note that online card payments will post as paid the following business day. Allow sufficient time for posting to avoid late payment penalties and/or interest fees.
To calculate the fee on a specific amount, click here.
Easy Payment Via Phone or Internet
- Credit Card Payments by Phone: To pay by credit card over the phone, call the toll free number 1.800.272.9829.
- If your account number ends in -01 please do not put the 0, just put -1
PRINTING YOUR TAX BILL
For residents wanting copies of tax bills :
- Go To Property Tax Look-Up Tab
- Choose The Tax Period and Hit Go
- Search By: Parcel Number, Parcel Address, or Owner's Name
- When Tax Bill Comes Up, Right Click To Print
Credit Card Payments For Taxes
Pay Your Property Taxes By Credit or Debit Card
You can use your credit or debit card to pay your 2019 tax bill.
This tax season you can pay your property taxes through Value Payment Systems, LLC, for a convenience fee of 2.50% of the tax payment amount (minimum $3.95 USD) or a fixed $3.95 USD for Visa consumer debit and ATM/Debit transactions.
All payments are processed immediately on your credit or debit card.
Your payment will be applied to your taxes the following business day. If you are trying to make your credit card tax payment by or before the end of the year, YOU MUST MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 26TH, 2019 AT 11:59 P.M.
- Last day to pay Summer 2019 taxes via credit card without penalty is September 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Credit or debit card payments CANNOT be made at the Township Hall.
Cash and Checks
- Deposit Drop Box: For your convenience, the Township has a drop box located in front of the Township Hall for payments made after hours. Please use only checks or money orders when using the drop box for payments. Any payments made after 5:00 p.m. will be applied on the next business day.
- Cash: It is not always possible to break large bills, as the office keeps minimal change on hand for security reasons. Please pay with smaller denominations when possible.
- Checks: Make checks payable to "Hamburg Township Treasurer" and include your current telephone number and the parcel number of the property.
- Partial Payments: The Treasurer does take partial payments for taxes, but any amount not paid by the due date will go delinquent, and will incur penalties and interest.
Treasurer's Department | Hamburg Township Michigan USA
MAILING ADDRESS: 10405 MERRILL ROAD | POST OFFICE BOX 157 | HAMBURG, MICHIGAN 48139 USA
Business Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.| Fax: 810.231.4295
Jason Negri, Treasurer | 810.231.1000 Ext. 204
Tricia Wiggle-Bazzy | Deputy Treasurer | 810.231.1000 Ext. 205
Susan Deadman | Treasurer's Clerk | 810.231.1000 Ext. 219
Melissa Petroff | Treasurer's Assistant | 810.231.1000 Ext. 217
Updated July 27, 2019