IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PROPERTY OWNERS
Step Forward Michigan is a tax-foreclosure prevention program that will help with the taxes, interest and fees of eligible homeowners up to $30,000. For more information on the Step Forward Program, visit www.StepForwardMichigan.org or call 1-866-946-7432. Or contact OLHSA at 517-546-8500 to schedule an appointment with a housing counselor to guide you through the application process.
Online Tax and Utility Billing Payments
Payments for Tax and Utility Billing can now be made online by accepting terms and clicking below. Payments can be made with Credit Card or by electronic Bank Transfers from your bank account. 2020 Summer tax bills will be available July 1st to pay online. If you are paying a prior year Personal Property Tax please click on Delinquent Personal Property tax search tab.
Separate Transaction fees apply.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you will notice changes to the way the township conducts business. The following are the changes that have been made for your safety and the safety of others.
* We ask that you utilize making payments by mail, online, or place in our drop box; located in the parking lot in front of the township building.
* We are asking that you limit the use of cash and that you prepare your checks before you enter the building. Please call us at (810) 231-1000 ext. 260 if you have questions regarding an amount.
* If you need or want a receipt, please provide us with your email address or enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
* If it is necessary to enter the building, we strongly recommend that all visitors wear a face mask and you will be required to follow the 6-foot distancing requirement and follow the marking as to where to stand and walk through the township hall.
* We request that any business that does not need to be conducted in person be done by phone, email, drop box or mail.
Hamburg Township does not guarantee that information on this web site is accurate, timely or complete, although the Township strives to meet those criteria. Any errors or omissions will not negate the taxes, special assessments, or utility bills that are due and payable.
Payments made for delinquent taxes are not reflected on this website. To determine if payment has been made after the current collection period, contact the Livingston County Treasurer. Unauthorized attempts to upload information to change this web site are strictly prohibited and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
Hamburg Township has partnered with a third party provider in order to facilitate credit card and ACH transactions. The third party provider charges a small transaction fee for each payment. Hamburg Township does not collect or receive any transaction fees.
I accept the above terms and conditions:
Updated April 1, 2020