IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PROPERTY OWNERS
Please be advised that the US mail is taking longer than normal,(sometimes 3 weeks to get to the township) so please allow time to mail your payment. We DO NOT accept post marks. We have options below to pay on line or use our drop box. If payments are not made by 5pm on March 1st taxes will go delinquent to Livingston County for collection.
Online Tax and Utility Billing Payments
Payments for Tax and Utility Billing can now be made online by accepting terms and clicking below. Payments can be made with Credit Card or by electronic Bank Transfers from your bank account. 2020 tax bills are now available to pay online up to 5pm March 1st, 2021 . If you are paying a prior year Personal Property Tax please click on Delinquent Personal Property tax search tab.
Separate Transaction fees apply.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you will notice changes to the way the township conducts business. The following are the changes that have been made for your safety and the safety of others.
* We ask that you utilize making payments by mail, online, or place in our drop box; located in the parking lot in front of the township building.
* We are asking that you limit the use of cash and that you prepare your checks before you enter the building. Please call us at (810) 231-1000 ext. 260 if you have questions regarding an amount.
* If you need or want a receipt, please provide us with your email address or enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
* If it is necessary to enter the building, we strongly recommend that all visitors wear a face mask and you will be required to follow the 6-foot distancing requirement and follow the marking as to where to stand and walk through the township hall.
* We request that any business that does not need to be conducted in person be done by phone, email, drop box or mail.
Hamburg Township does not guarantee that information on this web site is accurate, timely or complete, although the Township strives to meet those criteria. Any errors or omissions will not negate the taxes, special assessments, or utility bills that are due and payable.
Payments made for delinquent real property taxes are not reflected on this website. To determine if payment has been made after the current collection period, contact the Livingston County Treasurer. Unauthorized attempts to upload information to change this web site are strictly prohibited and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
Hamburg Township has partnered with a third party provider Point and Pay in order to facilitate credit/Debit card or Electronic Check payments. The third party provider charges a convenience fee for each payment. Credit card/Debit card payment fee could be either 2.8% or a flat rate of $2.00. Electronic Check fee is $1.50. (you must select the down area on payment type if you are paying by E-CHeck. Hamburg Township does not collect or receive any transaction fees. IF you have any problems making your payment please contact Point and Pay at 888-891-6064 (Option 2) payments online can only be made for current 2020 taxes until 5pm Monday March 1st, 2021, after 5pm taxes will then transfer to Livingston County Treasurer for collection with additional interest and penalty and payable after March 20, 2021.
I accept the above terms and conditions:
Updated April 1, 2020