Private Roads are maintained by individuals and/or home owners' associations.
In some cases, the property owners along the road have asked that Hamburg Township maintain the road. There are Special Assessment Districts (S.A.D.s) that have been set up to raise money to pay for maintenance and snow removal services for these private roads.
Click here to review the list of Private Roads maintained by Hamburg Township.
- General Ordinance No. 28, "Road Ordinance" (pdf)
- Application Form for Private Roads and Driveway Variances (pdf)
- Address Assignment Change Form
- Livingston County Road Commission Private Road Signage Requirements
- Special Use Permit Application
- Fee Schedule
Updated February 15, 2017