On Call Firefighters
Hamburg Township Fire Department is always looking for more on call firefighters. More...
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS TECHNICIAN
PART-TIME WORK AND ON CALL
RESPONSIBILITES: Job duties will include but not be limited to: Maintenance of sewer collection system and pump stations following safety procedures, responding to work related problems and alarms with the collection system, other inspections as needed, and repairing grinder pumps. Compensation will be $19.38/hour. View complete Job Description and Employment Application.
VIDEOGRAPHER FOR TOWNSHIP MEETINGS
Hamburg Township is looking for part-time videographers for the Township's meetings. $18.00/hour with a 2 hour minimum paid.
Meeting Schedule is:
- Township Board of Trustees - 1st Tuesday of the month at 2:30 p.m.
- Zoning Board of Appeals - 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Township Board of Trustees - 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Planning Commission - 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Occasional special meetings as called by the Township, mostly in the evenings at either 6 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Complete the job application form and send it with a resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brenda Richardson at 810-231-1192.
Updated December 6, 2018