The Department of Technical Services is responsible for a variety of technical, information and buildings and grounds duties in Hamburg Township. Tony Randazzo is the Director of Technical Services.
Technical Services Department
10405 Merrill Road
P.O. Box 157
Director Of Technical Services
Phone: 810-231-1000 Ext. 214
Last Updated March 25, 2013
10405 Merrill Road - P.O. Box 157 Hamburg, Michigan USA
Website Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions for Use
On the left side of the map, there is a Toolbox that contains a variety of tools. If you hover your mouse over the buttons a popup text window will tell you what each of them do. Feel free to experiment with these, especially the zoom and pan tools.
On the right side of the map is a heading called Layers.
Only four layers are displayed initially. However, as you zoom in on the map, more layers will appear, as they are scale dependent.
Sewered Parcels, Lot Numbers and Dimensions will show up when you zoom in.
For Lot Numbers and Dimensions, you will have to check the visible box next to the layer in order to see them.
It is important to remember that you will have to hit the "Refresh Map" button in order to see the layers after you have checked the visible button.
- Once the map has displayed, click in the active circle next to the word Parcels on the right side of the screen.
- You should then see a message on the lower half of the screen, which says "Parcels is now the active layer".
- The "Parcels" Layer needs to be active in order to ask questions of it
USING THE "FIND" FUNCTION:
- In the Tool Palette on the left side of the screen click on the Binoculars. This is the "Find" button.
- Next, enter a Parcel ID number. You must include the dashes, for example, 15-26-100-015.
- Click on "Find String". A record will then appear on the bottom of the screen. The record contains a number of attributes about that specific parcel. Scroll to the right to see the different fields that are displayed.
- If you click on the number 1 in the far left column, the map will zoom in to the parcel you specified.
- The "Find" command also works with Addresses and Owners Name, however your request must be made in UPPERCASEand also spelled correctly.
- Using the Parcel ID number is the easiest method of finding information.
DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this map is updated monthly. Hamburg Township does not warrant the currency or accuracy of this map. Hamburg Township will not assume any liability for errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
HELPFUL HINT: THIS GIS MAP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO MUCH MORE INFORMATION THAN OTHER INTERNET MAPS ABOUT HAMBURG TOWNSHIP PARCELS. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE MAP USE DIRECTIONS BELOW SO THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE FULL FUNCTIONALTIES OF THE HAMBURG TOWNSHIP GIS PARCEL MAP.
03/28/2013 - MAPPING SERVICES BEING UPDATED - MAP CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE