is to maintain a knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous staff, be receptive to the needs and concerns of the public, and provide the public with prompt and efficient service.
Our office also collects utility bills and issues dog licenses.
For your convenience, detailed information regarding tax information and millage rates is provided online.
We also have a drop box located in front of township hall for payments made outside of normal business hours.
By state statute, the Treasurer is responsible for:
- collecting real and personal property taxes;
- receiving receipts for township expenditures;
- issuing township checks;
- depositing township revenues in approved depositories;
- investing township funds in approved investment vehicles;
- collecting delinquent personal property tax; and
- collecting mobile home specific tax.