Navigate / search



A Land Use Permit to conduct the Demolition will be required from the Township Planning & Zoning Administration.

Documents to be submitted:

Proof of Ownership (Warranty Deed), notification letters from all utilities that service has been discontinued. If the structure was on septic field service, a receipt from the septage hauler that proves the septic tank was emptied.