The Planning & Zoning Administration is responsible for the administration and enforcement of Hamburg Township's Zoning and land use ordinances.
The Administration processes applications for Site Plans, Zoning Board of Appeals, Land Divisions/Lot Splits, Addresses and Land Use Permits. We also provide information regarding flood plains.
- Monday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 12 pm* and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm - to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm by appointment only
The Planning & Zoning Administrator is Scott Pacheco, AICP. Feel free to e-mail or call -- we will be happy to assist you!
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - PART TIME PERMIT TECHNICIAN/CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
Hamburg Township Planning and Zoning Department is seeking a Part Time Permit Technician/Code Enforcement Officer to work out of the Township Offices at 10405 Merrill Road, Whitmore Lake, MI. Deadline for application submittal is October 1, 2014. View Job Posting/Application for Employment.