Adult Outdoor Workout Equipment Area
The equipment is intended for adult use, and only those 14 years and older are allowed use.
Anyone under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult, although it is not recommended that they be allowed on the equipment for safety reasons.
The Outdoor Workout Area has been made possible by the generous donation of Mr. Greg & Kimberly Attwood and support for the rubber mulch donated by the PPHH Chamber.
Please read the guidelines located on the entry sign prior to using the equipment.
We appreciate everyone’s efforts to keep this area clean and should there be any damage or faulty equipment, please report those incidents immediately to the Clerk’s office (810) 222-1121.
Be sure to follow Hamburg Parks and Recreation on Facebook for announcements on upcoming projects and events.
Workout Guidelines for Adult Outdoor Workout Equipment Area
The fitness equipment is designed for your enjoyment. Please understand that this is NOT playground equipment.
For your safety, we ask you to comply with the following:
- You assume all risk and responsibility when using this equipment.
- You must be at least 14 years old.
- Consult your physician prior to starting any physical fitness training program.
- The township does not provide supervision.
- Anyone with known health conditions should not use equipment.
- Before using, check for loose parts, breaks, cracks or other conditions requiring attention.
- Report all abnormalities or damage to 810-222-1124.
- Perform exercises as posted on each piece of equipment.
- Perform resistance exercises according to instructions in a slow, controlled manner over the full-range of motion. Performing the movements too equickly may result in injury.
- Stop exercise immediately if pain or discomfort occurs.
- Please allow 2 minutes of rest between exercises.
- Keep a safe distance from exercise equipment when in use by others.
- Stay hydrated!
Hamburg Township shall not be liable for anypersonal injury to any person resulting from the use of the exercise equipment at this facility.