Facilities and Maintenance
- Manly W. Bennett Memorial Park (East & West)
- Lakelands Trail State Park and Trailheads
- Winkelhaus Park
- Merrill Field Disc Golf Course (The Gulch)
- Outdoor Volleyball Court
- Outdoor Adult Workout Equipment Area
The Senior/Community Center Building is available to our residents as follows:
- Senior Citizen Programming weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here for details. The Senior Citizen Programming calendar is also available at this link.
- Community Center building use weekdays after 4 p.m. and on weekends. Click here for details. The scheduled building use calendar can be found here.
Here are links to other services that you may be interested in:
Here are links to some of the youth sports organizations that provide programming on our fields:
- Baseball - PHBSA
- Soccer - Pinckney Community Education
- Soccer - Hamburg Community Soccer
- Football and Cheer/Pom - HPYFA
- Rugby - Dexter Rugby Club/Warriors
Have a concern about one of our buildings or facilities? Let us know about it! Click Here to fill out our Google Form!