Drainage - Grading Work Onsite - Documents Needed

Drainage - Grading Work Onsite - Documents Needed

First, you will need to complete a Hamburg Township Land Use Permit. 
Second, once you get your approved, paid land use permit, you will fill out Livingston County Building Department Building Permit here.
The county will require you to show your approved township land use permit and stamped plans before applying for any permits with their office at 2300 E Grand River Ave. Suite 104, Howell, MI 48843.

Drainage / Grading work onsite:2022 Topsoil, Sand & Fill Dirt Delivery Costs (Prices Per Yard)

  1. Land Use Permit Submittal Checklist Form -ensure you meet all items listed on form found here,
  2. Completed land use permit application, and
  3. Payment for permit.

Sign up for alerts

Learn More