Hamburg Township does not guarantee that information on this web site is accurate, timely or complete, although the Township strives to meet those criteria. Any errors or omissions will not negate the ordinances nor their effectiveness. The codification process will be updated annually and changes will be referenced upon adoption. If you have questions about any code provisions, please contact the Township at 810-231-1000 Ext. 218 (Township Clerk's office), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I accept the above terms and conditions:
Click on the link above to access the ordinances and plans. Access is free, and you may save copies of files on your computer at no charge.
Click on the link above to access the ordinances and plans. Access is free, and you may save copies of files on your computer at no charge. Anyone wishing copies of archive ordinances or to view historical files, should contact the Ordinance Coordinator in the Clerk's Office at (810) 222-1124 or email@example.com.
Zoning Districts Map (Updated 8-19-2020)
Updated: March 4, 2022 DH
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Zoning Ordinance by Article16 documents
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- ARTICLE 1: TITLE, PURPOSE, RULES APPLYING TO TEXT, AND ENABLING AUTHORITY
- ARTICLE 2: DEFINITIONS
- ARTICLE 3: ADMINISTRATION
- ARTICLE 4: SITE PLAN REVIEW
- ARTICLE 5: ENFORCEMENT
- ARTICLE 6: ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
- ARTICLE 7: DISTRICT REGULATIONS
- ARTICLE 8: SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
- ARTICLE 9: ENVIRONMENTAL PROVISIONS
- ARTICLE 10: PARKING, LOADING AND DRIVEWAYS
- ARTICLE 11: NONCONFORMING LOTS, BUILDINGS, STRUCTURE, USES AND SITES
- ARTICLE 12: AMENDMENTS
- ARTICLE 14: PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD)
- ARTICLE 18: SIGNS
- ARTICLE 19: WIRELESS COMMUNICATION FACILITIES