Hamburg Township Treasurer's office encourages residents to utilize the drop box or the use of our online bill pay system for payments. Please do not put cash in the drop box. All payments put in drop box will be processed the next business day. If you have questions, please contact the Treasurer's office staff via the contact info at the bottom of this web page.
A MESSAGE REGARDING PAYING PROPERTY TAXES FROM THE TOWNSHIP TREASURER'S OFFICE
if you are a property owner and you want to pay your property taxes by credit card, you need to do this by September 14, 2022 by 4:59 PM for the Treasurer's Office to get payment in time for deadline.
NOTE: FAILURE TO RECEIVE A UTILITY BILL OR A PROPERTY TAX BILL DOES NOT RELEASE THE PROPERTY OWNER FROM PAYING THE BILL, NOR FOR ANY PENALTIES OR INTEREST CHARGED FOR DELINQUENCIES. THE TREASURER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDELIVERED UTILITY OR TAX BILLS OR WRONG PARCEL DESCRIPTIONS.
- Deposit Drop Box: For your convenience, the Township has a drop box located in front of the Township Hall for payments made after hours. Please use only checks or money orders when using the drop box for payments. Any payments made after 5:00 p.m. will be applied on the next business day.
- Credit Card: Payments made online or at the Treasurer's office.
- Cash: It is not always possible to break large bills, as the office keeps minimal change on hand for security reasons. Please pay with smaller denominations when possible.
- Checks: Make checks payable to "Hamburg Township Treasurer" and include your current telephone number and the parcel number of the property.
- Partial Payments: The Treasurer does take partial payments for taxes, but any amount not paid by the due date will go delinquent, and will incur penalties and interest.