The COVID-19 pandemic has many people worried about their family’s health and well-being. The resources below are intended to help Hamburg Township residents find help for themselves or loved ones. Please contact the individual agencies directly with your questions.
- Livingston County Health Department has answers to your COVID-19 questions: https://www.livgov.com/health
- The State of Michigan has created a website to put important COVID-19 information and resources in one place. Find information on how to stay safe during the pandemic, find assistance, file for unemployment insurance benefits, or how to volunteer in your community. https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus
- Human Services Collaborative Body has compiled a list of resources available to help Livingston County community members during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click the link below to find information on agencies that can assist with food, mental health, housing, utilities, unemployment, and financial needs. https://www.livgov.com/hscb/Documents/Agency%20Updates.pdf
- U-M’s Poverty Solutions created the Michigan COVID-19 Pandemic Resource Guide to help residents find and access federal, state, and non-profit support programs during the pandemic. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-r9zam_Gh8Up-msqb4T0BRirLzV5obyuZA91Csbcqb4/edit#heading=h.an3oh59d7wsg
- National Association of Towns and Townships “Summary of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act” http://www.natat.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NATaT-Brief-CARES-Act.pdf
- Centers For Disease Control