Cemeteries and Mausoleum
- Click here to view the Hamburg Cemetery Ordinance
- Click here to view the Hamburg Township Cemeteries Rules & Regulations
- Click here to view the Hamburg Cemetery & Mausoleum Pricing
- No alcoholic beverages, off-the-road vehicles, dogs or horses are permitted in the cemetery.
- No grading, digging, leveling, or excavating or similar alteration to the ground upon a burial space shall be allowed without the permission of the Cemetery Administrator.
- All refuse of any kind or nature must be deposited in refuse containers located within the cemetery.
- Cemeteries shall be open to the general public from sunrise to ½ hour after sunset each day.
- No person shall be permitted in the Township cemeteries at any time other than the foregoing hours, except upon permission of the Cemetery Administrator. Any person entering upon or loitering within a township cemetery shall be deemed guilty of trespass and shall be subject to penalties as stated in the Township Code.
- Any decision of the Cemetery Administrator may be appealed to the Cemetery Committee. Applicants shall have a right to appeal any decision of the Cemetery Committee to the Hamburg Township Board of Trustees.
10405 Merrill Road
P.O. Box 157
Hamburg, Michigan 48139
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: 810-231-1000 Ext. 206
Direct Dial Phone: 810-222-1121
Phone: 810-231-1000 Ext. 207
Direct Dial Phone: 810-222-1117
Direct Phone: 810-222-1125
Updated April 11, 2022