Water, Water Quality & Weather
- Healthy Lawn Care Tips to Reduce Nitrogen Runoff Water Bodies
- Aquatic Weed Control SAD
- FEMA/NFIP Flood Maps, Studies and Other Documents
- Flood Hazards Prevention Committee
- Flooding Response Action Plan
- Gages and Weather Monitoring
- Hamburg Flood History & Photos
- Hamburg Huron River Clean-Up Day
- EGLE State of Michigan Trash and Open Burning Restrictions
- Huron River Chain Of Lakes Water Improvement Special Assessment District (HRCLSAD)
- Huron River Weed Harvesting
- USGS/USACE STUDIES AND REPORTS
- Zoning & Planning Regulations
- Other Resources
- Other resources below.
2023 SepticSmart Week: Know Your Septic System!
September 18, 9:00 - 10:00 AM
Michigan’s residents rely on over 1.3 million septic systems to treat the wastewater generated in their homes. Proper septic system use and routine care are vital to protecting public health and preserving our highly valued groundwater, lakes, streams, and waterways. Learning about septic systems can help you avoid costly repairs.
The Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy’s (EGLE) Onsite Wastewater Program is kicking off SepticSmart Week with this 1-hour webinar, which will be recorded. While this event is targeted to homeowners served by a septic system, all interested persons are welcomed to attend. Webinar attendees will learn about:
You’ll leave this webinar with access to educational materials and a boost in your ability to manage your septic system. Mark your calendar and register today!
The SepticSmart program is a nation-wide initiative to share information on the proper care and maintenance of septic systems and encourage public stewardship in caring for these systems. For more information, visit epa.gov/septic.
Do your Part – Be SepticSmart!
PROGRAM QUESTIONS:FaraldoM@Michigan.govMarisa Faraldo:
Individuals needing language assistance or accommodations for effective participation at this event should contact Joel Roseberry at 517-599-9494 by September 5 to request language, mobility, visual, hearing, translation, and/or other assistance.
EGLE does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, marital status, disability, political beliefs, height, weight, genetic information, or sexual orientation in the administration of any of its programs or activities, and prohibits intimidation and retaliation, as required by applicable laws and regulations.